Customers

  • Find an AgentFind an Agent
  • Make a PaymentMake a Payment

Agents

  • Agent LoginAgent Login

Latest News

 

2014-2015 Reinsurance Program Completed
Read more

St. Johns Shield and St. Johns Shield+ are now available
Read more

Personal Umbrella Liability Policy now available in Florida
Read more

Products

Florida Homeowners Policy

The following chart is a snapshot view of the available coverage and endorsement options of a St. Johns Homeowners policy. To get additional information, please consult your agent. If you do not have an agent, click on the "Find an Agent" button to find the St. Johns Agent nearest you.

Homeowners (HO-3)

Coverage
Dwelling Limits $100,000 Minimum $2,000,000 Maximum*
*Higher limits available on a consent to rate basis
Other Structures Limits Standard 2% of Coverage "A"
Maximum 25% of Coverage "A"
Contents Limits Standard 50% of Coverage "A" *
*Other options Available
Personal Liability Limits $100,000 $300,000 & $500,000*
*only available if required by the umbrella policy
Base Deductible All other Perils - $1000
Hurricane- 2% (when wind coverage is included)
Optional Deductible
*Availability based on Coverage "A" limit
All other Perils- $500 and $2500
Hurricane - 10%, 5%, $1000, and $500
Endorsements
Replacement Cost Coverage on Contents Optional Endorsement (HO 04 90)
Scheduled Personal Property Optional Endorsement (HO 04 61)
Increased Ordinance & Law Coverage Optional Endorsement (HO 04 77 10)
Identity Theft Expense Coverage Optional Endorsement (SJ HO 130)
Personal Injury Coverage Optional Endorsement (HO 24 83)
Payment Plans
Full Pay Full payment of the gross annual premium plus all policy fees due at the inception of the policy.
2 Pay Plan* 60% of the policy premium plus all policy fees and assessments is due at the inception of the policy, the remaining 40% of the premium is due 180 days after the inception of the policy.
4 Pay Plan* 40% of the policy premium plus all policy fees and assessments is due at the inception of the policy, the remaining 60% of the premium is due in three equal installments at 90, 180, and 270 day intervals.
*Each installment, except the full payment plan, is subject to an installment fee based on the pay plan and the base policy premium. Please contact an agent for additional details.

Note: These guidelines are subject to change